Sunday, November 8, 2009

Alexandra Leclere and the Journeying Class

I met Alexandra at a class she was giving on communicating with spirit. The spirit world has always fascinated me, mainly because the information provided by beneficent spirits is quick and helpful. We each have spirit guides and angels to help us in our lives; many of us have no idea they are there and certainly don’t communicate with them. “But if I could,” I thought, how much easier and richer life would be.

Shortly thereafter, I went to Alexandra’s weekly journeying class which consists of qi gong exercises, energy exchange, guided meditation and healing prayers. All these activities help us to have greater consciousness of and connection with the spirit world.

I learned that Alexandra had been a television producer and writer. She had led a fairly traditional life and had raised three children. Once she became aware of her psychic abilities, however, she began to open to their full extent, cultivated over time by several teachers.

In her, I felt a kinship. If she could develop these abilities, couldn’t I as well? She felt I could. I had found a mentor, someone who could shepherd me through this mystifying world. I meet with Alexandra for an hour each week when I am in town. In my sessions with her, I’ve been surprised at how accurate the information is from spirit, how she is able to tell me what I am thinking or feeling about a particular issue, and gives me guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment